Popular Posts

Friday, October 24, 2014

ETERNAL LIFE 20 - Our Real Father Who Gave Us His Royal Authority

     Before our Real Daddy has given us His throne, now he has given away his throne, now that he cannot but gave us his Royal Authority, I hope that you realize how tremendous blessing that we have receive the Royal Authority, Royal Crown and Royal Scepter and we are going to shake up the whole universe. So I hope you will not feel ashamed and timid in front of those wicked people, but I hope you will act nobly and as Royal people of heaven.
Please read; [Do you know that the saints will judge the world? Do you not know that we shall judge angels?] (1 Cor. 6:2, 3).   Here when they translated the Bible they say that Do you not know that we will judge angels, and the saints shall judge the world, do you not know that you will judge Satan, demon, devil who are now invisibly following us around. In such a disgusting way that we are now going to be the very God who will judge all these wicked beings in this world. So this judgment right can only be given to Jesus and God and us saints who can execute this judgment. That is why we are referred to as the royal kings, so only the kings in the palace can decide whether a saint can live and die, so only the king of the universe our Father can decide whether we can live or die and that authority has only been given only to us, this is not just an ordinary matter even if we meditate day and night this is such an enormous glory that cannot be expressed in fullness. I do not know how I can relay this full. We know that in ancient times only kings had authority to execute judgments matters involving a person’s life or death. Likewise in the heavenly kingdom, life or death of angels and men depend upon the hand of the only King, our Father, and the Monarch of heaven.  But He has given His especially appointed ones the authority to judge all of heaven and earth in His place - first to Jesus Christ His firstborn Son, and then to us His second sons. 
     [For the Father ... has committed all judgment to the Son] (John 5:22), who is the first appointee.  And [Jesus said to them, `Assuredly, I say to you ... you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel'] (Matt. 19:28).  These are the second appointees to whom He has given His royal authority.  The Apostle John witnesses of them in heaven and testifies, [And I saw thrones and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them... who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.  And they lived and reigned with Christ for thousands of years] (Rev. 20; 4). 
So you have now rejected the marks of beast and who have been received with the seal of God, then you will be the very people who will judge the heaven and earth. I hope you will be able to share the glory and honor, I hope that all of us will be able to meet to in this very place of throne.
Next, Apostle Paul says, [Do you know that the saints shall judge the world?  Do you not know that we shall judge angels] (1 Cor. 6:2, 3).  This is the royal authority of the King of the universe, the Lord of hosts that He Himself bestows upon His children who have fallen on this earth.  This is a power that has never been given to anyone including the heavenly angels, or anyone above or under the heaven.  It is given only to Jesus and to us. 
Now Satan, his angels and all the wicked people who have so persistently pursued, tormented, persecuted, and killed God's children on earth, shall also be judged by these children of God who are as gentle as lambs, to whom God gave the power to judge the world. 
In this world those wicked ones who have been tormenting and killing the saints will be judge by the children of God who are as gentle as lambs their faith will be determine this is what we call a true victory those who have persistently followed us and killed all of our churches Satan will be judged by the saints who are gentle as lambs and I want to tell my Daddy that I will be the one to judge Satan who invisibly killed all of our churches and has ruined the whole universe and this enemy Satan.
[But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.  The wicked plots against the just, and gnashes at him with his teeth.  The Lord laughs at him for He sees that his day is coming,] when the righteous shall judge the wicked (Ps. 37:11-13). 
In every age there are strong nations that will arise and heroes will arise and they want to be able to unified the whole universe and they will be able to possess and conquer and they have been killing so much with a sword at every age they wanted to conquer and put all of the world in their hand and the Russia and America want to conquer this world, then who will be the one to conquer this world? The meek shall inherit the earth. And the final conqueror, the final victor will be the ones that are meek. The Lord laughs at him for He sees that his day is coming, The wicked plots against the just, and gnashes at him with his teeth.  The Lord laughs at him for He sees that his day is coming, when the righteous shall judge the wicked. The wicked ones will all come with all kinds of plots to kill the saints but the Lord will laugh at him because he knows that Satan and his agents will be judged by us. So whom shall we envy in this world most? Those who have the strong fist or those who have the nuclear weapon, or who have the sword? No. Those people who possess the character of our Father who are meek in their heart shall be the one who will be most feared. They are ones that we will be most afraid of, they will be the ones to conquer this world and who will rule and become the conquerors and the owners of this universe eternally. These are the ones that we referred to as heroes. There is no one that we should be afraid of than those who are heroes of their character, because they are the people whom we cannot kill. Those who are meek in their character are the ones that we must be most afraid of and be regard with the greatest nobility.
     In this world what we will differentiate between the strong and the weak countries when the America, Russia have many missiles, how many airplanes, and how many soldiers and that is how it will determine whether that country is a strong nation or not, but in heaven what will determine the strong and weak nation is different the criteria is different how many righteous people will resemble Gods character of existing on this country in Russia or in America. The strongest nation in this whole universe in this world, which country is it? Korea. Korea is the strongest nation. Because there are most numbered of real children of God who will be able to inherit this universe there are so many who can inherit, who will be able to possibly swallow this country. So I hope that you will rejoice for the fact that you are living in the supernatural, most super strong nation in this world. Now right now America is covering up the umbrella of the nuclear weapon but We I hope you will be able to wear this umbrella of our Gods protection. So Korea is the most dreadful country because that will be the very country that will conquer the whole world, so up to which place we have been to conquer, we are spreading throughout the whole world to conquer and conquer. So we are so refreshing. This country that has been trampled the most in the past. This whole world is not going to end because of the nuclear war but it is going to end because of the war of truth the truth will eventually gain the victory and will be able to put the flag on top of the world and will be able to live eternally. So I hope you will become the greatest heroes of character. So in the times of the kings the God of heaven will establish one country, so those who resemble God’s character will be gathered together and to be established as an imperishable country and people. At the time of second advent of Jesus, there is no such a thing when Jesus will come for the second time people that God has already established in a rows they will be brought to heaven, but not when we will be raised up the people but this is the repeat time that we will be raised up as the people who will conquer this whole world. So true country is not just geographical territory but the people, when Korea has been destroyed he has established the temporary government in Shanghai, so that is the very government. So not that is the land that is the country, but it is the people who are the owners of the land who are the country. So at the time of all kings, at the time of Russia, America, Japan the God of heaven will raise up the people and establish one country. We are not going to be proud of the number of people but how many people will possess Gods character, whether its one or two people whoever will resemble Gods character will remain as the owners of this earth. So you must not be afraid of the fact that those churches have so many people. They are our food, so we will trampled upon the wicked people before long. No matter how do you tried to look for wicked people you will not be able to find anyone.
What great love He pours upon us to exalt us so highly! 
[As for the saints in the land, they are the noble] (Ps. 16:3, RSV) who have become active judges for God, who have received the power of God to judge [against the rulers of the darkness of this age; against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places] (Eph. 6:12) that is, [the kings of the earth, the great men the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave, and every free man] (Rev. 6:15).
 So in front of you whether they are the riches, the kings or whatever they may be the mighty men, or whoever it is, in front the week people all perish to be judged. I hope that you will all become the conquerors to judge this universe. You will never fully realize how important this place is.
Therefore, you children of God who are as gentle as innocent lambs, who are facing and enduring persecutions and fierce trials, [delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.  He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret ... because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.  Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret, it only causes harm.  For evildoers shall be cut off; but those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth, For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; indeed, you will look diligently for his place, but it shall be no more.  But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.]
       Before long the wicked shall be no more indeed you shall look diligently for his place for it shall be no more, so I hope you will save the wicked people  before it shall disappear because if you miss this time then their chance for salvation will be eternally be disappear. So I hope you will think about that time, so please work diligently to save them.
[For the Lord loves justice, and does not forsake His saints; they are preserved forever but the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off.  The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever] (Ps. 37:4-11, 28, 29). 
Praise the Lord! Praise, honor, glory, power and thanks be to God our real Father who loves His earthly humble children so much that He exalts them on His throne, gives them His royal authority to execute judgment in all of heaven! Praise the Lord. 
Our Daddy who allows us to judge the whole world.



ETERNAL LIFE 21
Our Real Father Who Gave Us His Kingdom

[Then the King will say to those on His right hand, `Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world'] (Matt. 25:34). 
So you must realize that by calling upon whose name that you will be saved, so in the book of Matthew those who call upon the name of the Lord and those who believe in the name of Jesus , then Jesus will come and he will just scold him and cast them all out. But those who call upon the name of our Real Father Jesus will love them so much and say, “Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”

This is what Jesus will say when He comes to this earth upon the Father's second request, to those on His right hand.  [All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats, and He will set the sheep on the right hand, but the goats on the left] (Matt. 25:32-34). He will also say, [Seek first the kingdom of God] (Matt. 6:33).  [Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father] (Matt. 13:43).  The day has now come when this word is to be fulfilled. 
So the righteous people will shine like the sun in which kingdom? In His Fathers kingdom. Has God become our Father only those who call their God their Father will the inheritance. You have come on this place like a dream.
Our Father of infinite love so loves His children who have been as obedient to His words and commandments as a lamb, that He gives them eternal life, His throne, and His royal authority. Moreover, He sends us a message through Christ His Eldest Son, to inherit His kingdom now which is all that is left of Him.
So you are soon going to receive this message after a few days I hope that you all rejoice in that very place.
Oh what a love!  What love our Father has!  Our Father's unselfish love, its depth incomprehensible to any human mind or any heart of selfishness and covetousness.  It cannot possibly be understood or appreciated!  What words can I say, how can I find the suitable language to describe this incredible love?  In my heart, I feel like putting my pen down and running somewhere because I cannot sit still at the thought of God's immeasurable love. 
When they write this book, the prophets while receiving the revelation from God they just throw away the pen they are just helpless what to do, because everything is pouring upon them the whole heavens is pouring upon them that they cannot even pray, they cannot even contain this enormous love so I decided that I will go up to the mountain and offer my prayer of gratitude. But when I go up to the mountain I cannot even pray all I can say is that Father why do you love me so much, why do you love me so much, and I will shed so much tears and I just come back down without praying.
    A long time ago in China there was a genius poet. One day he stopped writing his poem. And his friends will bring him a liquor bottle and offer him a drink, “I want you to write a poem.” And he answered “No. I’m not going to write.” They said, why? I am just going to save it until I am going to the Eastern Country of Manners.  I am going to go to Keum-Soo Gang-San… In this stone country manners, the country of the Rising Sun, the Chosun Country, I will go to the KungSo Kwangson and then I will save my poem so that I will go there and write my poem. In China there is no such a beautiful place like Korea.  So our country is the most harmonious and the most beautiful country. So although China is a very big land they do not have such a beautiful mountain like our country. So he has yearned to visit this country Korea all his life and he finally arrived in this mountain but he could not even write a single poem. Why? Because when he looked forward all he can say is Wow! Wow! In every direction he will look at all he can say is Wow! Wow!
     Inherit my Fathers land when you go to heaven and you will inherit this land for thousands and tens of thousands of years all you can say is, Wow! Wow! All you can scream in heaven is that all you can say is, Wow! Wow! Everyday, And after thousands of years pass by and then you will be able to write, you will be able to sing a song you will be able to tell a story for thousands of years you will not even say anything except for saying, Wow! Wow! Let us wait and see who will be able to scream the loudest most. As I was writing this, I could not pray at all because my heart was about to burst after I wrote Daddy made me wait for one extra year. In order to follow my Father we must succeed in waiting and after we pray 99% will fail while waiting after they say Amen, and I believe in you. They can do it! Anybody can do it. And then they believe but after believing while waiting everybody will fall. Those who follow our Father must learn how to wait. So this is where there is the perseverance of the saints. So after I wrote this book he made me wait for one year that’s when I was doing the shoe repair work, when I was doing the shoe repair work I was able to make more money than I was doing the missionary, but I became heart broken, then my heart begun to pump and palpitate and for the first I was afflicted with this kind of heart burning disease. No matter what kind of medication I tried or take, nothing will help my body. Why? Because the whole world is now dying, all the churches their bodies have been swept away through the blood and they have been dragged by this demon and millions and billions of people are dying and I’m on the verge of death.
     The entire world is now dying, then I decided that I just quit. Its better that I die than doing this kind of work that the whole world has been destroyed that the churches had been ruined, then how could I just make my money with this shoe repair work? But soon as I quit my work Daddy told me, rise up! And ever since I began that time, no matter what kind of interference of this demon and millions and billions of people are dying and are at the verge of death and the entire world are dying so I decide that I just quit. Its better that I died than doing this kind of work that the whole has been destroyed and the other churches has been ruined, and why couldn’t I just make my mind new with this shoe repair work that as soon as I quit my work? Daddy told me rise up.
     Ever since I begun that time no matter what kind of interference like flood prevention but every month they will be able to hold this seminar according to the exact heavenly schedule. When I was doing this by my self many times I ran into difficulty but I gained the most splendid victory that no matter which direction I look at there is no one who will invite me to all the seminar, but strangely enough from Kyongsun province, Seoul to Kangwon province unimaginably God makes me come. So when I went there God gathered all the audience. So it is our Father and Jesus who personally gathers all the audiences and calls me to all this ten days seminar. Right now I have many companions but at that time I was all on my own. But according to the heavenly schedule every month He makes me hold this schedule no matter who interferes no matter who really helps me it doesn’t really makes any difference. But I was able to hold the seminar in exact accordance with the heavenly schedule.     
     Every month truly a certain elder told me long time ago, he came in the middle of this ten days seminar and he begun to stare at me from top to bottom and then he left. And at the end of this ten days seminar he barely realized that this is the truth from heaven. So when he went back, he began to read this Key to Happiness book and Gods love began to emerge into his heart and Real Daddy has been teaching him personally as a beloved Teacher. So he just could not contain this bursting love that he just said to hold on to it. During this Ten Day Seminar he just stared at me at thinking that something strange, but when he went home he was filled with Gods love. He said that this is going to make me became sick and I said “No. This is going to cure all of your diseases this is the very presence of God that when your heart is about to burst that word of God is our God. So what the word speaks to us is Him, God Himself. So I hope you also experiences similar feelings of astonishment.
     However just because Gods love will burst, we cannot just hold on to it and just remain there but because the lack of Gods love countless of people are dying on this world that we must run day and night trying to spread this love.
But as I hear the cries of my brethren wandering in this desolate world without the knowledge of His love, I cannot help but continue writing. 
Jesus said to His little flock who followed His word faithfully, [Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom] (Luke 12:32) [and bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may ... in My kingdom ... sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel] (Luke 22;29, 30).  [And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations... as I also have received from My Father]( Rev. 2:26, 27).  Therefore [seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness] (Matt. 6:33).  [Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven] (Matt. 7:21).  But it will be [given to a nation bearing the fruits of life] (Matt. 21:43).  [The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control] (Gal. 5:22, 23).  For [blessed are the poor in spirit ... (and those) persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven] (Matt. 5:3, 10). 
[The saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever] (Dan. 7:18). Amen!  
Praise the Lord!  Glory to our real Father who has also given us His kingdom forever and ever.  Amen!

Let us sing 199 and somebody please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment